We harness innovation, collaboration and community leadership to help deliver the solution of high speed broadband to municipalities.
UBC is dedicated to enabling municipalities lacking adequate broadband services (unserved or underserved). We help communities become competitively prepared to attract and secure a quality provider of comprehensive and affordable high-speed broadband for their citizens, businesses, institutions and the agricultural industries. Now is the time to act. Universal broadband impacts so many aspects of our day-to-day existence:
- Grow local businesses
- Attract new businesses
- Create more and better jobs
- Apply the latest technology to monitor crops, conserve water, operate machinery and equipment, and manage livestock
- Sell more products and services from here to everywhere
- Improve education and broaden educational choices
- Increase distance learning opportunities
- Make libraries hubs of our communities
- Ensure unlimited access to the news and information, social media, and streaming media in real time
- Improve access to cutting edge healthcare and telehealth opportunities
- Connect to state-of-the-art hospitals and research facilities
- Keep our seniors safe, comfortable and healthy
Loel has devoted much of his legal career helping businesses expand in rural areas using municipal financing and helping providers bring advanced telecommunications and broadband services to unserved and underserved communities in Nebraska.
He knows the most urgent and unresolved barrier to continued growth and prosperity is the shortage of robust high-speed broadband in rural areas, and is dedicated to helping municipalities eliminate the digital divide.
David has worked as a telecommunications network engineer and technology manager to implement the extraordinary transformative power of high speed broadband. Helping municipalities develop the essential infrastructure to secure and deliver that broadband power to its citizens, businesses and institutions has been the primary focus of his professional career.
Both Loel and David know that it is essential that rural communities and agricultural industries everywhere have the same access to advanced technologies that are driving economic and community development initiatives nationwide.
FIX THE DIGITAL DIVIDE
Learn how UBC can help secure reliable and affordable high-speed broadband.